Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The First day of Kindergarten!

I found this idea on Pinterst and decided to try it with my class this year and it turned out fabulously! Thanks to whoever posted the idea!!  I loved it!!!!    (Source: https://s-media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/upload/233061349435948937_Kh0OrTGo.jpg)
What an awesome day!  I have 18 fabulous students in my classroom this year and I know the fun is only beginning.  This morning we read a book about the gingerbread man.  After putting the gingerbread cookies in the oven to bake, we came back to check on them only to discover that the gingerbread man had escaped!  We looked in the library, the bathrooms, cafeteria, nurses office, main office, and the playground for him.  He was finally caught back in our room!  We enjoyed homemade gingerbread cookies when we got back to our classroom!  I can't wait to go back tomorrow.  I know my 8th year of teaching kindergarten is going to be a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment